Skip to content

CAPTAIN’S LOG ENTRY EARTH DATE 02 MAY 2013

May 2, 2013

FINAL FLING BEFORE DEPARTURE

Don and I took the dog on one last expedition before we are to return to the land of north.  I got reports of 14 inches of snow in Wyoming in MAY!!  They had best get that all melted before we get there.  We can’t stay here anyway, because it is getting over 100 degrees here already.

We ran the Kickstarter campaign and attended the Space Access 2013 convention.  We did not get funded by Kickstarter but have other assets to use for a downsized flight test plan.  We will still have a season of flight and crash fun ahead of us.  The builders have direction, and we are tooling up now.

Final packing will be done Friday, and we will set out for an RV park in northern Arizona on Saturday Morning.  By Sunday night we should be in a park in Colorado.  Monday could be the date for our arrival in Wyoming if we don’t get any more spring blizzards.

IMG_0220

DOG IS BORED…

IMG_0221

SO WE PACKED THE TRUCK

IMG_0269

AND TOOK HER ON THE TRAIL

IMG_0229

TO NOWHERE

IMG_0233

AND DOWNHILL FROM THERE

IMG_0237

TO OUR LAKESIDE BARBEQUE AND CAMPSITE

IMG_0239

WHERE DON COULDN’T WAIT

IMG_0246

TO TRY HIS NEW INFLATABLE CANOE…

CAN YOU CANOE TOO?

IMG_0258

WHEN DAWN BROKE

IMG_0260

 BREAKFAST FUELED US

IMG_0262

FOR ANOTHER SEA VOYAGE

IMG_0264

AND THE ATTACK OF THE SHE-SEA MONSTER

IMG_0267

SO WE WENT PACKING

IMG_0018

BACK TO BASE CAMP

Advertisements

From → NEW SPACE

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: